Topic: Performance questions (10 mail/sec)
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I need to squeeze every drop of performance out of iRedMail and I have some questions.
Incoming mail volume is 5-10+ mails/second
Outbound mail volume is ZERO
1. Will adding unbound DNS resolver still help performance if my outbound mail is 0?
2. How do I disable virus scanning (amavisd + clamAV)
3. How do I disable daily backups?
4. How do I disable logging?
5. Any other performance ideas?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.