Topic: Managing iRedAPD
I am trying to work out how I can use iRedAPD to throttle but without iRedMail-Pro. But the documents does not mention anything about throttling. I think it could be done via the MySQL database. Anyone got any ideas?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.