Topic: Feature request: extend personal user data (creation/self-service)
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, iRedAdmin Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Currently on user creation in iRedAdmin (PRO) in sogo database user's contact created with limited number of data (just two: name and email). Specifically domain (or global) address book is exported only with this data and is read only carddav address book, so this data can non be extended neither from SOSo web not iRedAdmin (PRO)
It could be very useful if admin and/or user itself would be able to define/edit these data (phone, address, company name, etc ...) on account creation or latter on.
P.S. +1 nice point to iRedAdminPro
Thanks in advance
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.