Topic: Installation freezes at one of the MariaDB files
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): OpenLDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Installation log shows this and installation stops
/usr/ports/databases/mariadb105-server/work/mariadb-10.5.15/sql/yy_mariadb.cc:34992: warning: suspicious sequence in the output: b4_bin
Bison version is 3.8.2, system is fresh and only recently installed. What in the world can cause this crap?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.