Topic: [SOLVED] Missing filters options in Roundcube
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGinx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I want to make a mail filter in Roundcube to move in trash incoming mails from a specific domain.
In the web interface, I only have those options :
I don't have "from", which I need.
The Roundcube version is 1.5.2.
What should I do to be able to select "from" ?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.