Topic: Unable to connect iredmail account to nextcloud
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: script
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I posted this to the nextcloud forum but they told me it's a mail issue, not nextcloud. I get errors when trying to add my email in my nextcloud profile and send a test email. Nextcloud is installed via the official VM image. I've tried both SSL and STARTTLS. I've attached screenshots of the errors. I found this old post of someone who seemed to be having the same problem as me. topic16455-phpmail-unable-to-connect-with-tls-encryption
I got my settings from this page: docs-iredmail-org/#mua
See attached for the error messages and the nextcloud log error. My email server works great otherwise.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.