Topic: custom relayhost and transport
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedMail-1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? 1.5.2.tar.gz
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Alma8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
In order for the TLS to work on the heficed . com server, I need to set up custom relayhost and transport.
I talked with their support team but we got stuck trying to get the right settings.
I need a relayhost to point to lon-tls . heficed . com:587
and a transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport
heficed.com smtp: lon-tls . heficed . com:587
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.