Topic: Microsoft 365 Connector with iRedMail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We use Microsoft 365, and would like to use Microsoft 365 with iRedMail increase our number of emails. Is their a way on how to use Microsoft 365 and iRedMail together?
I have read the following:
How do I configure the connector from the iRedMail side? Do I need to modify postfix?
Looking forward to your reply.
Looking forward to your feedback.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.