Topic: 554 Transaction failed: Duplicate header 'DKIM-Signature'
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2021091301 (mariadb backend, dockerized eidtion:
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Docker
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have modifications to Postfix to send emails via AmazonSES, and I have configured Sieve to forward emails externally via Roundcube.
Amazon is rejecting emails to be sent due to Duplicate DKIM-Signatures. How can I configure iRedmail to remove them and prevent the problem?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.