Topic: Forum settings
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, everyone. This forum engine has a very nice way of logging you out while you're contemplating your post. Really, I'd want to write as brief as possible, being, at the same time, as specific as possible. Is there a way to STAY logged in while being at it? Thank you very much.
I'm talking about the case when I don't want to save my login data in my browser (say, I'm using a computer that's not my own). Is it possible somehow?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.