Topic: Iredmail server SMTP 587 authentication not working
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version : 1.4.0 MARIADB edition.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
May 25 18:28:44 192 postfix/smtp: 4L7WMy4mxpz572k5: to=<#$#$#$#$#$@gmail.com>, relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[184.108.40.206]:25, delay=6.1, delays=0/0.02/3.7/2.4, dsn=5.7.1, status=bounced (host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[220.127.116.11] said: 550-5.7.1 [18.104.22.168] The IP you're using to send mail is not authorized 550-5.7.1 to send email directly to our servers. Please use the SMTP relay at 550-5.7.1 your service provider instead. Learn more at 550 5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NotAuthorizedError f16-20020aa79690000000b0050d469d0d0esi11672146pfk.204 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command))
Mails to Google - Outlook and even smaller mailboxes are getting failed
We contacted ISP and they asked to use SMTP authentication 587 which we use while sending emails but the email server is working on Port 25 I guess
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.