Topic: REST api inconsistencies
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have continued the development of a migration tool that seeks to use the rest api exclusively to migrate accounts (sans mailbox data) from one server to another.
I see that there doesn't appear in the restful api docs any way to set these at the domain level:
disabled_mail_services => [
You can do it per user, but not at the default level for a domain you create or manipulate with the api. I think this is just an omission in the documentation but hacking around I haven't found the missing bits here and was wondering what it could be?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.