Topic: New certificat ssl

Hello,
I have an older version of IREDmail which works fine but I need to change (DNS name) to recreate an SSL certificate. When I created it, I got the following error message: "To fix these errors, please make sure that your domain name was entered correctly and the DNS A/AAAA record(s) for that domain contain(s) the right IP address".
I would like to point out that I have already been in my host for the DNS with my public IP address. How to resolve this error. Thank you very much in advance for your precious help.

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: New certificat ssl

I think you are probably talking about regenerating a SSL certificate for a new domain, while the new domain points to the same IP address, is that right?

Did you use the Let's encrypt plugin contained in iRedmail installer, or the "certbot" application? Also, please upload the error logs. The one you sent didn't tell which progress went wrong.