Topic: Error releasing from quarantine
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When trying to release an email from quarantine I get Error: ConnectionRefusedError(111, 'Connection refused'). I do not see anything in the logs but I may be looking at the wrong log files.
Any ideas how to fix this?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.