Topic: autodiscover issue

Hi All

Running 1.6.0 MARIADB edition on Ubuntu 20.04, and have only just installed my 1st version of this so still little new to it.

I am trying to get autodiscover to work. I have all my dns setup and clearly something is hitting the server but it's claiming files are missing. Is autodiscover only a pro product?

2022/06/15 16:08:10 [error] 452#452: *59548 open() "/var/www/html/autodiscover/autodiscover.json" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: XX.XXX.XXX.126, server: _, request: "GET /autodiscover/autodiscover.json?Email=glenn%40mydomain.co.uk&Protocol=Autodiscoverv1&RedirectCount=1 HTTP/1.1", host: "hub.mydomain.co.uk"

2022/06/15 16:34:20 [error] 452#452: *60095 open() "/var/www/html/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: XX.XXX.XXX.126, server: _, request: "POST /autodiscover/autodiscover.xml HTTP/2.0", host: "hub.mydomain.co.uk"

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: autodiscover issue

iredmail does not provide an autodiscover script by itself, you need to implement it on your own

Cthulhu wrote:

iredmail does not provide an autodiscover script by itself, you need to implement it on your own

Ah ok. I am happy to give it a go. Is there any example of the autodiscover.json anywhere I can use to get the ball rolling

Take a look: https://github.com/rseichter/automx2