Topic: help me
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? no
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Newly installed version 1.6.0 ~ I want to know which directory the SSL certificate is in, after I set it all up. Google Chrome prompts that the certificate is invalid. My current certificate directory is in /etc/pki/tls/certs/
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.