Topic: Forward Email to Upstream MTA if User does not exist in domain
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.0 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am trying to setup a domain on iRedMail that will have only 2x Users. If inbound mail is delivered to this domain, and the user is not found in the domain in iRedMail, I want the mail to be forwarded to an Upstream MTA where the same domain is setup, where the user indeed might exist
Is this possible at all?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.