Topic: Mailing list issue

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Under iredadmin-pro i created a mailing list and choose Who can send email to this list: Users under same domain. Email sent from my gmail account passes through.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Mailing list issue

- Did you upgrade iRedAPD (5.0.4) and mlmmjadmin (3.1.3) to the latest releases?
- Any plan to upgrade CentOS 7 to either CentOS Stream 8 or Rocky Linux 8?

3 (edited by joonlapsi 2022-07-01 04:25:47)

Same issue for me.  I have Ubuntu 20.04, IredAPD 5.0.4 and mlmmjadmin 3.1.5.  I've setup same 'users under same domain' but email sent from gmail account passes through.  Is there a file in /var/vmail/mlmmj/example.com/list/control/ that I need for for same domain to work?

dave.opc wrote:

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Under iredadmin-pro i created a mailing list and choose Who can send email to this list: Users under same domain. Email sent from my gmail account passes through.

Hey this worked for me.  Zhang suggested to do below and it works now:

Please check file /opt/iredapd/settings.py, parameter "plugins =", make sure plugin "sql_ml_access_policy" is enabled. If not, please append it and restart "iredapd" service, then try again.

joonlapsi wrote:

Please check file /opt/iredapd/settings.py, parameter "plugins =", make sure plugin "sql_ml_access_policy" is enabled. If not, please append it and restart "iredapd" service, then try again.

This is considered as a bug of iRedMail-1.6.0 and the fix is mentioned in upgrade tutorial of UPCOMING release:
https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.iredm … ss-control