Topic: Non-existent addresses in alias members...
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version: 1.6.0 MariaDB
- Deployed with: downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend: MySQL (MariaDB 5.5.60)
- Web server: Nginx 1.12.2
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Addresses that do not exist for a hosted domain can be added as alias members. Previously, if a non-existent address of a hosted domain, was added as an alias member, it would be removed when saved.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.