Topic: error in installing the bash iRedMail.sh
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedMail-1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Litespeed
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I faced with this error during installation , I saw many videos in youtube and tried to solve that but I don't know how...
Unable to establish SSL connection.
[ INFO ] Validate downloaded source tarballs ...
sha256sum: misc/iRedAdmin-1.7.tar.gz: No such file or directory
misc/iRedAdmin-1.7.tar.gz: FAILED open or read
sha256sum: misc/mlmmjadmin-3.1.4.tar.gz: No such file or directory
misc/mlmmjadmin-3.1.4.tar.gz: FAILED open or read
sha256sum: misc/iRedAPD-5.0.4.tar.gz: No such file or directory
misc/iRedAPD-5.0.4.tar.gz: FAILED open or read
sha256sum: misc/netdata-v1.34.1.gz.run: No such file or directory
misc/netdata-v1.34.1.gz.run: FAILED open or read
sha256sum: misc/roundcubemail-1.5.2-complete.tar.gz: No such file or directory
misc/roundcubemail-1.5.2-complete.tar.gz: FAILED open or read
sha256sum: WARNING: 5 listed files could not be read
[ FAILED ]
<< ERROR >> Package verification failed. Script exit ...
Why is that showin me ?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.