Topic: Removing mysql forwarding rules
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.06 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL (MariaDB)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have some forwarding rules added to my forwardings table per the documentation.
I no longer need some of these rules and want to remove them.
(Specifically I have an email that was forwarding to itself and to another address and I've added a new rule to forward to a new designation, I want to remove the previous two rules to itself and the other address and just leave the new one)
I've inspected the table and can see the IDs of the rows I want to removed (no longer exactly sequential due to older users being removed) -- they are IDs 28 and 30.
Any ideas on how to safely remove these rules from the table?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.