Topic: Move iredmail server on new server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downlodable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i have one e-mail server in production with iRedMail since 2015, but today i need to move this server on new supplier
Any tutorial exists to move one iredmail server to another one ?
can i just copy my /var/vmail folder on new server et reinstall iRedMail latest version ?
Or not ?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.