Topic: Mail Connector from Microsoft Exchange Service
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0 MariaDB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 4.19
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Ngnix
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Jul 26 10:24:23 mail postfix/postscreen: PASS NEW [22.214.171.124]:15265
Jul 26 10:24:24 mail postfix/smtpd: connect from mail-mw2nam10lp2108.outbound.protection.outlook.com[126.96.36.199]
Jul 26 10:24:24 mail postfix/smtpd: Anonymous TLS connection established from mail-mw2nam10lp2108.outbound.protection.outlook.com[188.8.131.52]: TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)
Jul 26 10:24:25 mail postfix/smtpd: disconnect from mail-mw2nam10lp2108.outbound.protection.outlook.com[184.108.40.206] ehlo=2 starttls=1 quit=1 commands=4
I am trying to set up a mail connector from Microsoft Exchange service to my iredmail server. The log entires above seem to show that the connection is working but Exchange server (admin.exchange.microsoft.com) said it could not validate the connection. Connectivity succeeds but sending test email fails.
I have whitelisted outlook.com in iRedAdmin but I do not know what else to try.
Thank you for any help!
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.