Topic: iRedAdmin-Pro License
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes 4.1
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a problem checking the licenses in my iRedAdmin- pro interface as after pressing the icon "license" I get the attached page.
Does it mean the license is expired or what?
be noted that the last time i have renewed the license it was for 3 years and the next renewal should be in 1 April 2023.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.