Topic: Re-installation help

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Greetings,

I installed iRedMail on a clean server because we were going to migrate from the old one, I messed up somethings and decided to start over, I uninstalled the services and deleted the configuration files from the server and tried running the install bash script again. Unfortunately, I am getting a lot of errors when I try to install it again.

Please see the image attached.

The errors I am getting are:
1. Not replacing deleted config file... (mostly on dovecot, clamav, nginx and php)
2. Errors were encountered while processing... (mostly on clamav packages)

Post's attachments

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG 137.27 kb, 2 downloads since 2022-08-08 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Re-installation help

- apt has option to force reinstall packages, it should fix the "Not replacing deleted files" issue. But  Dovecot is configured to use only /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf, so /etc/dovecot/conf.d/ doesn't matter at all.
- If this is the new server and not yet switched, i suggest reinstalling the OS and start from scratch.