Topic: undo user account deletion
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I had scheduled an account for deletion through the admin panel.
Then the user wants it restored. The scheduled deletion hadn't take place, so this should be easy I thought.
I removed its record from the sql table "vmail.deleted_mailboxes".
But apparently to no avail.
Am I missing something here?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.