Topic: Zabbix Monitoring
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, who knows, how we can monitorig mail server?
I am using old one template_zabbix_iredmail.xml and zabbix_iredmail_stats.sh, but it's not working on new one server, zabbix active agent says unsupported item key
I do this steps
Upload "zabbix_iredmail_stats.sh" in "/etc/zabbix" folder on the mail server
Change the vmail password in "zabbix_iredmail_stats.sh" - SQLUSRPSSWD
Create the file "/etc/zabbix/domains" blank, chmod 666
Import the template and link it to your mail server host
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.