1 (edited by av_admin_1984 2022-09-28 17:50:32)

Topic: Instagram reset password email not recived

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):     1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  iRedAdmin    1.7 (MySQL)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi
I installed the iRedmail on server and have email for instagram and our account have issue so we need to recived the email from instagram but the email is not comming.

How can we fix this issue?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.

2

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

Any related log in Postfix log file (/var/log/maillog)?

3 (edited by av_admin_1984 2022-09-23 16:12:04)

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Any related log in Postfix log file (/var/log/maillog)?

Yes , I found 4 files and send it to cheek , I don't understand that files
Besides , I change my domain to "myemailwebserver.ir"
Thanks
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19XD_3a … sp=sharing

4

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

Please just extract related log lines and paste here directly.

5

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Please just extract related log lines and paste here directly.

Thanks for answer
In that file I share with you , there are 4 log files and each of them have more than 60.000 lines
and I don't know to find what in thoese files...
Would you please tell me what should I found ?

6

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

What the forum is this?
Everyone just see , but nobody engaged and help...

7 (edited by Cthulhu 2022-09-28 04:27:23)

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

well, the RELATED log entryr why the mail got rejected, nobody is gonna look trough 60000 lines

aswell, you did not post which system, which iredmail version, which backend you are useing, which is even marked as required BASIC information

8

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

av_admin_1984 wrote:

In that file I share with you , there are 4 log files and each of them have more than 60.000 lines

Please do some homework and extract RELATED log lines and paste in forum directly, so that others can help troubleshoot quickly and give you a precise answer.

Don't simply throw full log files and ask others to dig, it wastes others' time. reduce others' workload, be mercy and not take too much others' time.

9

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

Cthulhu wrote:

well, the RELATED log entryr why the mail got rejected, nobody is gonna look trough 60000 lines

aswell, you did not post which system, which iredmail version, which backend you are useing, which is even marked as required BASIC information

Hi
Thanks for reply
I update the first post in this topic.


Number of domains    1
Number of users    3
Stored emails    226 Emails. 24 MB.
iRedMail    1.6.0
iRedAdmin    1.7 (MySQL)
Hostname    mail.3710.ir
Uptime    8 days, 21 hours, 16 minutes.

10

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
av_admin_1984 wrote:

In that file I share with you , there are 4 log files and each of them have more than 60.000 lines

Please do some homework and extract RELATED log lines and paste in forum directly, so that others can help troubleshoot quickly and give you a precise answer.

Don't simply throw full log files and ask others to dig, it wastes others' time. reduce others' workload, be mercy and not take too much others' time.

yes , I did but I failed becuse I couldent understand them.
I removed the log fils "maillog" from /var/log/ and rebooted the server , then send and recive the email with my account , but there are no maillog file in that path anymore...

11

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

Hi
I found this line :

Oct  1 23:05:07 mail postfix/postscreen[1440455]: CONNECT from [167.94.146.59]:39924 to [94.182.183.50]:25
Oct  1 23:05:13 mail postfix/postscreen[1440455]: PASS NEW [167.94.146.59]:39924
Oct  1 23:05:14 mail postfix/smtpd[1440465]: connect from unknown[167.94.146.59]
Oct  1 23:05:14 mail postfix/smtpd[1440465]: Anonymous TLS connection established from unknown[167.94.146.59]: TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 s>
Oct  1 23:05:14 mail postfix/smtpd[1440465]: lost connection after STARTTLS from unknown[167.94.146.59]
Oct  1 23:05:14 mail postfix/smtpd[1440465]: disconnect from unknown[167.94.146.59] ehlo=1 starttls=1 commands=2
Oct  1 23:08:34 mail postfix/anvil[1440467]: statistics: max connection rate 1/60s for (smtpd:167.94.146.59) at Oct  1 23:05:14
Oct  1 23:08:34 mail postfix/anvil[1440467]: statistics: max connection count 1 for (smtpd:167.94.146.59) at Oct  1 23:05:14
Oct  1 23:08:34 mail postfix/anvil[1440467]: statistics: max cache size 1 at Oct  1 23:05:14
Oct  1 23:19:24 mail postfix/postscreen[1441796]: CONNECT from [192.241.208.45]:43056 to [94.182.183.50]:25
Oct  1 23:19:24 mail postfix/postscreen[1441796]: PREGREET 159 after 0 from [192.241.208.45]:43056: \026\003\001\000\232\001\000\000\226\003\003\231\357\035H\344\265*\0278S[\373*\352\371OF\363\023>
Oct  1 23:19:24 mail postfix/postscreen[1441796]: DISCONNECT [192.241.208.45]:43056
Oct  1 23:19:25 mail postfix/dnsblog[1441798]: addr 192.241.208.45 listed by domain zen.spamhaus.org as 127.255.255.254
Oct  1 23:33:19 mail postfix/submission/smtpd[1443005]: connect from unknown[185.104.186.2]
Oct  1 23:33:22 mail postfix/submission/smtpd[1443005]: Anonymous TLS connection established from unknown[185.104.186.2]: TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)
Oct  1 23:33:26 mail postfix/submission/smtpd[1443005]: warning: unknown[185.104.186.2]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: UGFzc3dvcmQ6
Oct  1 23:33:26 mail postfix/submission/smtpd[1443005]: disconnect from unknown[185.104.186.2] ehlo=2 starttls=1 auth=0/1 quit=1 commands=4/5
Oct  1 23:36:46 mail postfix/anvil[1443007]: statistics: max connection rate 1/60s for (submission:185.104.186.2) at Oct  1 23:33:19
Oct  1 23:36:46 mail postfix/anvil[1443007]: statistics: max connection count 1 for (submission:185.104.186.2) at Oct  1 23:33:19
Oct  1 23:36:46 mail postfix/anvil[1443007]: statistics: max cache size 1 at Oct  1 23:33:19
Oct  1 23:48:04 mail postfix/submission/smtpd[1444230]: connect from unknown[185.104.186.2]
Oct  1 23:48:09 mail postfix/submission/smtpd[1444230]: Anonymous TLS connection established from unknown[185.104.186.2]: TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)
Oct  1 23:48:12 mail postfix/submission/smtpd[1444230]: warning: unknown[185.104.186.2]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: UGFzc3dvcmQ6
Oct  1 23:48:12 mail postfix/submission/smtpd[1444230]: disconnect from unknown[185.104.186.2] ehlo=2 starttls=1 auth=0/1 quit=1 commands=4/5
Oct  1 23:51:32 mail postfix/anvil[1444232]: statistics: max connection rate 1/60s for (submission:185.104.186.2) at Oct  1 23:48:04
Oct  1 23:51:32 mail postfix/anvil[1444232]: statistics: max connection count 1 for (submission:185.104.186.2) at Oct  1 23:48:04
Oct  1 23:51:32 mail postfix/anvil[1444232]: statistics: max cache size 1 at Oct  1 23:48:04

12

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

185.104.186.2 and 192.241.208.45 are known spam sources and 167.94.146.59 belongs to the censys scanner, which is harmless.

So none of the loglines are related to insta

13 (edited by Cthulhu 2022-10-04 17:56:05)

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

I checked your prvious posts:

https://forum.iredmail.org/topic18929-c … erver.html

https://forum.iredmail.org/topic19164-e … ailsh.html


First you were told, the system needs to be fresh and clean, then your installation fails because of a preinstalled firewall, and you state "the admin of sever fixed the issue" so i assume you are not even the owner/admin of the server you run this on

you wrote, the server had lightspeed and it was a firewall issue so i assume you whole iredmail setup is still NOT on a clean system, whereas the system on its own is not really maintained by yourself if you state that the admin of the server had to fix stuff

then you send a bunch of logfiles where you have altered the domain which makes it impossible to check your mailserver config (A, MX, PTR, DKIM, SPF, NS), and afterwards send a snip of unrelated stuff which has nothing to do with instagram itself


your domain and the mail accounts are leaked and dictionary attacks are run against, so i assume either the mail infos are/were published on a website and cought by a crawler already

14

Re: Instagram reset password email not recived

Cthulhu wrote:

I checked your prvious posts:

https://forum.iredmail.org/topic18929-c … erver.html

https://forum.iredmail.org/topic19164-e … ailsh.html


First you were told, the system needs to be fresh and clean, then your installation fails because of a preinstalled firewall, and you state "the admin of sever fixed the issue" so i assume you are not even the owner/admin of the server you run this on

you wrote, the server had lightspeed and it was a firewall issue so i assume you whole iredmail setup is still NOT on a clean system, whereas the system on its own is not really maintained by yourself if you state that the admin of the server had to fix stuff

then you send a bunch of logfiles where you have altered the domain which makes it impossible to check your mailserver config (A, MX, PTR, DKIM, SPF, NS), and afterwards send a snip of unrelated stuff which has nothing to do with instagram itself


your domain and the mail accounts are leaked and dictionary attacks are run against, so i assume either the mail infos are/were published on a website and cought by a crawler already


Hi and thanks for sharing those information’s
Let me explain that,
First, I installed the ubuntu 20.04, then I installed the Ireadmail from the command of auto installer.
After that I couldn’t receive the Instagram email. I asked to some expertise like you to help me,
I changed the domain in those logs, because I don’t want to use my email on forum, like you said before there are many crawlers that maybe use our emails.

About those line of logs , I thought maybe they are useful because these lines was repeated on the logs
I searched for Meta , Facebook , and Instagram on the log files but noting found and the information of logs are not clear to me at all.

Now what should I do?