Topic: regarding accesspolicy in iredmail version 0.8.3
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.8.3
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm trying to use accesspolicy to restrict users from sending emails to alias. My question is, will the accesspolicy work in this version? We are planning to upgrade the version to the latest release but for the time being, I need to restrict users from sending emails to alias.
I have assigned user in moderator and defined policy as allowedOnly but not working.
Requesting for your valuable feedback.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.