Topic: Iredamin block from IP address
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?downlodable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky Linux 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello I am solving problem with connect to iredadmin console as globaladmin.
Error: Login from your IP address is not allowed.
Where can I check ip access-list for login to iredadmin?
I check database vmail and table mailbox where allow_nets is empty.
I haven't set GLOBAL_ADMIN_IP_LIST in configuration file setting.py.
Thank you for answer.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.