Topic: Exchange Active Sync - Missing Mails in Outlook Mobile Only?!
i am using SoGo as WebMail Client and Exchange Active Sync for Mobile Clients as well als outlook for Desktop on some PCs.
Incoming and outgoing mails are working just fine, everything is configured correctly. I can see every incoming mail in SoGo Webmail as in Outlook on Desktop via Exchange Active Sync.
BUT at Outlook for Android it sucessfully connects and shows most of the Mails but just some are missing? If i add my Account to Gmail Client on the same Phone, everything is beeing shown correctly again. So it seems to only happen on Outlook for Android?
On the screenshots from Gmail and Outlook App, you can see, that 2 Mails are just missing in outlook?? And no there are also not under the "irrelevant - "sonstige"" Tab.
I just dont know what is happening there. Has somebody entcountered the same issue?
I have already deleted app data and cache of the outlook app and uninstalled and installed it again, added the Account again, and it syncs, but again the latest 2 mails wich are shown in Gmail and on Outlook on PC and SoGo are just not there.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (MariaDB)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.