Topic: [SOLVED] No Login after newest SoGo Update
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
after upgrading to the newest daily build of SoGo, I cant Login anymore.
Neither via SoGo Website nor with my EAS-Mailclient. Wrong Password. But Roundcube and SMTP with the Same Password Work perfectly.
Anyone Else expering the Same Problem?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.