Topic: iRepAdmin Pro Blocking other Ports
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloaded
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (Maria)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Once iRedAdmin Pro was installed Webmin, Samba and Nomachine no longer work from other computers on the lan. I have the firewall off now, so this is not a firewall issue and it worked before the upgrade.
Anyone see this before
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.