Topic: Upgrade from Ubuntu 20.04 to 22.04
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
in this topic: https://forum.iredmail.org/topic19272-u … -2204.html
you mentioned that "OS upgrade is OK" unfortunatelly without any details what to do after OS upgrade.
For 18.04 → 20.04 exist very nice document: https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.ubunt … 20.04.html
What about 20.04 → 22.04, it's still valid or there are some additional steps that I need to do after system upgrade?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.