Topic: iredadmin/internal server error/no access to ssh
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: linux
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Please I just installed iredmail on a clean vm. The installation was successful and I have access to roundcube but I could not open iredadmin. The response was "internal server error". Also I could not ssh to the vm, the response I got was "connection reset by 130.300.xx.xx port 22". Please how can I resolve this? thanks
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.