Topic: Сan't get license code.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? 4.0 (MySQL)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
You need to get a license file to update the server (transfer to another server). When you click on the link on the license page on the mail server - Error:
Error while getting license info: %3Curlopen%20error%20%5BSSL%3A%20CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED%5D%20certificate%20verify%20failed%20%28_ssl.c%3A618%29%3E
We use letsencrypt certificate.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.