Topic: LDAP directory data consistency check script?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 OPENLDAP edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Is there a script available to check my LDAP directory for inconsistencies in my mail accounts directory? I sometimes get strange errors e.g. when saving a user, also sometimes existing alias adresses disappear when adding a new alias address for a user, ...
I suspect there could be some inconsistencies in the LDAP database that cause these issues. If I could do a checkup of the current LDAP data using e.g. a script, maybe it would be possible to solve/pinpoint these issues.
Btw, I should upgrade my server to the latest release, but I didn't find the time yet to do it.
Thanks in advance for help & tips!
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.