Topic: OK button grayed out when defining new identity in SOGo

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2 PGSQL edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 13.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

OK, I've been running my own mail server for years that I used to configure manually. I had some Alias(Postfix)/Identities(SOGo) which I exported/imported from the old server to the iRedMail installed server using the sogo-tool. Everything including filters and calendars imported properly. The only thing that was missing were the Identities.

I tried to re-create them and interestingly as the screenshot shows when I create a new identity it shows it in Red and grays out the OK button. If I remove the Identity, the OK button goes back to normal.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot this?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: OK button grayed out when defining new identity in SOGo

OK, it did not allow me to upload the image. Here is a link: imgur.com/FXtIMma which does not even allow me to format neutral

Re: OK button grayed out when defining new identity in SOGo

OK, figured it out. SOGoMailCustomFromEnabled = YES; inside /usr/local/etc/sogo/sogo.conf does the job. Though, I'm not sure if on upgrades by the downloadable installer it will be replaced or no.