Topic: multiple ip's for multiple domains on same server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable inst
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NginX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I Know, it should be technically possible, but maybe there's more experience on this field, specifically with iRedmail.
Like this example, i would like to implement an IP address per domain.
With the new layoout of the master.conf and main.conf of Postfix, in combination with iRedMail, I don't know exactly where to add these hostnames.
I'll keep on trying and will share for others, once working
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.