Topic: Quota size error when migrating to a new server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.6 to 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, can you tell me, I'm migrating from the old iRedMail server to the new one, I'm only transferring the folder with letters (/var/vmail/vmail1) I'm creating new accounts. After the transfer, one problem appears, the mailbox quota remains empty as if there are no letters there. Can you suggest how to make the quota display correctly?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.