Topic: SOGo slow performance
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello. I have an issue with SOGo web performance, very slow performance on all pages(INBOX, Calendar), about 20 seconds waiting for response. I have ~300 clients which uses SOGo web interface.
My VM configuration: 4CPU, 32GB Ram
I increase WOWorkersCount to 70
and SxVMemLimit to 384
Are there recommendations for config to increase SOGo web performance? Which WOWorkersCount must for 300 clients? Thanks for any help.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.