Topic: Editing an user in a domain gets connection error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 13.1-RELEASE-p5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
From the domain view when editing any user I get the following (in this case trying to edit a password)
Error: ConnectionError(MaxRetryError("HTTPConnectionPool(host='127.0.0.1', port=7790): Max retries exceeded with url: /firstname.lastname@example.org/subscribed?query_all_lists=no&email_only=yes (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x805b4bdf0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 61] Connection refused'))"))
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.