Topic: connect to iredmail from website to check a name
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
Version 1.6.2- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
Deployed on Debian 11 - Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I want to make a website people can join a paid email service automatically.
I need to find out how I can have a query from a woocommerce product that will check to see if a username is taken. If it is, return a name not available message and the add to cart button is not clickable. if it is available it will say name available and they can then add to cart.
Once they have gone through the checkout and Paypal payment is successful, I need it to create the new users email in iredmail and return infomation to the page that it is ready and have a link to webmail. Once in webmail, I need an intro mail sent with instructions to setup their email via imap.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.