Topic: Top senders and recipients blank, missing dashboard statistics.

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0 MariaDB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello,

iRedAdmin dashboard no longer displays statistics for Received, Sent, Quarantined, Rejected, Top Senders, Top Recipients.

It does display Outbound SMTP Sessions, Banned IP addresses, Number and everything from System Information is fine.

I did recently stop  & disable amavisd via systemd and comment out content_filter=smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10026 from both submission and smtps from master.cf. Could that have caused this?

Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Top senders and recipients blank, missing dashboard statistics.

bradford wrote:

I did recently stop  & disable amavisd via systemd and comment out content_filter=smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10026 from both submission and smtps from master.cf. Could that have caused this?

Yes. The Top Senders/Recipients presents the data stored in Amavisd sql db, if you disabled "content_filter", then Amavisd doesn't store any info since it's not called.

Re: Top senders and recipients blank, missing dashboard statistics.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
bradford wrote:

I did recently stop  & disable amavisd via systemd and comment out content_filter=smtp-  amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10026 from both submission and smtps from master.cf. Could that have caused this?

Yes. The Top Senders/Recipients presents the data stored in Amavisd sql db, if you disabled "content_filter", then Amavisd doesn't store any info since it's not called.

So it was, I fixed it and it worked, thanks