Topic: Missing Files When Upgrading To 1.6.1
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? I do believe it was a downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MARIADB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Over the last few days I managed to upgrade from 1.3.2 to 1.6.1.
I only experienced an issue when I got to 1.6.1.
When I went to update the SOGo repository site I discovered that I was missing the sogo-nightly.list file.
What do I have to do to fix this?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.