Topic: [POLL] Conditional replacement of attachment by a URL to a Share
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
How many of you would be interested in a new feature on iRedmail that would automatically* replace any attachments by a link to web share** for all outbound*** emails ?
* base on some rules . per users, per files number, type or size
**This shared place could be:
-internal: iRedMail web server or other internal WebDAV server
-Other external WebDAV services
*** could be enable per domain and/or users
Start your answer by YES, NO or MAYBE then complete it with comments or suggestions.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.