Topic: BANNED extensions - how to remove them?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): unsure
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No, basic only
When I am sending out files with some extensions, like MSI or a BAT within a ZIP, they will be sent out, but I get a "BANNED" note. This is a nuisance, if I send out a mass mail...
How can I exclude some extensions from this mechanism?
Thanks for any advice.
Best regards, Ralf.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.