Topic: Quarantine troubles
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky 9.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have tried everything but I cannot get any email to appear in amavisd database in quarantine table. Everything is setup properly but mail never ends up in quarantine. Also quarantine table is empty with no fields in it.
Cam i use MySQL quarantine without iRedMailAdmin pro? Can I change so that quarantined emails are stored in local files?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.