Topic: Firewall problems
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue. - Not sure how to find the error message
I installed iredmail on a clean ubunutu server and it works well except, periodically, the firewall changes and blocks all ports. If I use 'nft -f /etc/nftables.conf' it fixes the problem but only for a while. Sometimes minutes, other times for a few hours. How can I track down the problem to fix it?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.