Topic: Alias from old domain
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? - downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? - yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
Help me please. I did a domain migration from domain.group to domain.com.
How to make it so that when you write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org the letter is sent to email@example.com ?
I made an alias on a new domain, but it only works with aliases on a new domain, but if I send an email to a user, I see the error "Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table"
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.